COVID19 Update – 20th March 2020.
In light of recent government guidelines, we have been forced to make changes to ensure your safety and the long term viability of the Club. The measures we have taken will hopefully secure the future of the Club whilst providing a social and bowling facility for our members.
As previously announced, opening hours are now from 8.30am – 2.30pm
Sunday – Friday when the Club will be open for bowling, teas/coffees and lunches.
To reduce costs, we have had to reduce staffing levels, turned off the air-conditioning / heating (hot water is still available) and will reduce the rink lighting when appropriate.
With your co-operation the actions listed below will help us to ensure the continued safety of our members, staff and visitors.
• Please use the hand gel located by the entrance door and toilets
• We have removed chairs from the lounge area to encourage social
• Please try to allow a 2 metre gap between yourself and our staff when
• Whilst waiting at the reception / bar please allow a 2 metre gap from the person in front.
• Be considerate to the staff on duty, particularly at busy times.
The Club will be open for pre-booked functions. (PLEASE CHECK WITH THE CLUB)
The internal Bowling leagues will be suspended with immediate effect.
Internal Club Competitions will be suspended and hopefully concluded in September 2020
Mothering Sunday LUNCH HAS BEEN CANCELLED for 22nd March 2020